Happy New Year! I hope you all had some excellent new year celebrations and are all recovered by now. I just wanted to write a quick post to tell you all about my new year’s resolutions and the books I’m most looking forward to reading in 2014.
So what are my new year’s book/blog resolutions?
1) read at least 70 books.
2) read at least 20 books for the 2014 TBR Pile Challenge.
3) Read other blogs more often & comment more.
4) Post at least twice a week.
Which books am I most looking forward to read that are being published this year?
1) What a Girl Wants by Lindsey Kelk
2) Forever (Angels Among Us #3) by Linn B Halton
3) Michael (Sons of Old Trilogy #2) by Annabell Cadiz
4) The Accidental Life of Jessie Jefferson by Paige Toon
5) Waiting For Prince Harry by Aven Ellis
6) Chronicles of a Lincoln Park Fashionista by Aven Ellis
7) It Felt Like a Kiss by Sarra Manning
8) Hopelessly Devoted to Holden Finn by Tilly Tennant
And which books am I most looking forward to reading from my ever growing TBR pile
1) All the books in the divergent series by Veronica Roth
2) All the books in the Love in Bloom series by Melissa Foster
3) The Bridget Jones series by Helen Fielding – I know I cant believe I haven’t read them either.
What are your new years resolutions and which books are you most looking forward to reading in 2014?