I was doing so well with my Wrap up and BOTM posts but July and August were SO BUSY. I read a lot of books, work was manic and I seem to be doing more social events as restrictions lift. Anyway, enough of my rambling let’s get on to the important stuff.
While I didn’t have time to write this I did know that my BOTM for July would be How Much Wine Will Fix My Broken Heart? Kristen has quickly become one of my favourite writers. I love her style. It’s humorous but touches on real issues too. This book does this brilliantly and if you haven’t read Kristen’s Callaghan Sisters series then you need to pick these books up now!!!!
- [1 Jul] How Much Wine Will Fix My Broken Heart? by Kristen Bailey ★★★★★
- [5 Jul] Home by Penny Parkes ★★★★★
- [7 Jul] If Only by Angela Marsons ★★★★
- [15 Jul] The Beginner's Guide to Loneliness by Laura Bambrey ★★★★
- [16 Jul] One Left Behind by Carla Kovach ★★★★★
- [21 Jul] The Witness by John Ryder ★★★★★
- [22 Jul] The Promise of Summer by Bella Osborne ★★★★
- [27 Jul] Welcome to Ferry Lane Market by Nicola May ★★★★
- [30 Jul] Broken Girls by Joy Kluver ★★★★
- [31 Jul] One Night Only by Catherine Walsh ★★★★
August BOTM is the easiest pick I’ve ever had to do. Pitch to Palace is the book every woman (and man TBF) needs to read. This book will speak to so many people. Bella is honest and unfiltered. She is so easy for women to relate to. Seeing her so vulnerable and open left me feeling like I could do anything. Bella is a character that has a special place in my heart. Aven did all of this with her usual wit and humour in just the right places.
- [2 Aug] Little Girl Taken by Wendy Dranfield ★★★★★
- [4 Aug] Sweet, Sexy Heart by Melissa Foster ★★★★
- [5 Aug] Pretty Broken Dolls by Jennifer Chase ★★★★★
- [10 Aug] Escape to Honeysuckle Hall by Rebecca Raisin ★★★★
- [13 Aug] Her Deadly Touch by Lisa Regan ★★★★★
- [14 Aug] The Heights by Louise Candlish ★★★★
- [19 Aug] The Angel Creek Girls by Leslie Wolfe ★★★★
- [25 Aug] Pitch to Palace by Aven Ellis ★★★★★
- [27 Aug] Lost Angels by Stacy Green ★★★★★