It’s a new year. with new challenges and hopefully lots of wonderful new books to read. Before we start on my welcome to 2014 post, I would like to share with you my ten favourite books that I read in 2013.
This year I read 60 books and picking only 10 has been difficult. This list has changed about 5 times in the last ten minutes. Since I started this blog I have had the opportunity to read lots of books that I might not have heard about. I love reading books by new authors, it’s exciting not know what to expect. I have added two new authors to my favourites list. I also read some books by some of my favourite authors Lindesy Kelk and Paige Toon and boy did they bring out some excellent books this year.
Anywho enough about me let’s get down to the books, please note these are not in any particular order. It was hard enough picking ten I couldn’t order them too. The cover will take you to my review of the book.
1) About A Girl by Lindsey Kelk
2) I Heart Christmas by Lindsey Kelk
3) April Showers by Karli Perrin
4) April Fools by Karli Perrin
5) Connectivity by Aven Ellis
6) The Longest Holiday by Paige Toon
7) With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent
8) Christmas at Claridge’s by Karen Swan
9) Lucifer by Annabell Cadiz
10) Forbidden by Linn B Halton
I hope you enjoyed this post, come back tomorrow for my most anticipated books of 2014.