I recently found out about a Harry Potter themed readathon! I KNOW! EXCITING. This is hosted by BookRoast. There are two stages OWLs and NEWTs. The OWLs take place over April and the NEWTs are in August (I think). All the details are in the vide below.
So I am attempting to read books for ALL 12 prompts. It most likely wont happen but I’m gonna give it a go. I have a rough list of the books I am thinking of reading which I will post below but I’ve already changed my mind a few times since the 1st so the wrap up post may well have a different list.
- Ancient runes (retelling) – A Curse So Dark and Lonely
- Arithmancy (more than one author) – Once & Future
- Astronomy (star in the title) – A Court of Frost and Starlight
- Charms (adult book) – Mad about the Moon
- Care of Magical Creatures (land animal on the cover) –
- Defence Against the Dark Arts (book beginning with r) – Red Rising
- Divination (set in the future) – Cinder
- Herbology (plant on
cover) – To Best the Boys
- History of Magic (published over 10 years ago) – Little Women
- Muggle studies (contemporary) – Bridesmaids
- Potions (sequel) – I Heart Forever
- Transfiguration (sprayed edges or red cover) –
Between the Blade and the Heart
I hope you are all inspired to join in with this challenge. Let me know in the comments if you are and what books you are reading!