So the lovely Clare over at http://abookandtea.wordpress.com/ nominated me for the Liebster Award. I feel pretty honoured to be nominated. I only started blogging recently and I really do love it. I love having all these new features and I have some blog tours coming up soon which I just cannot wait to do.
So what us the Liebster Award you ask?
The idea behind the award is to give new and upcoming bloggers the opportunity to build their community and get to know one another. It’s the perfect way to meet new people and let them find out some interesting facts about you.
Here’s some rules:
1. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer;
2. Nominate some other bloggers!
3. Let them know!
So first I will answer Clare’s questions
1. What’s the first thing you do when you open your eyes in the morning?
To be honest,it’s either drink some water or check my phone. Sometimes both at the same time.
2. Which do you prefer, a book or an E-Reader? You can only pick one!
I know a lot of people will disagree with me but I’m an e-reader kinda girl. I used to read lots and lots when I was a kid but as I got older life got in the way and I stopped. I really picked it up again when I got my first e-reader. I just find them so much more convenient. they have a built in dictionary, they are quite lights so no hand hurting like when your reading a huge hardback and they are great for going on holiday. you can have your pick of books and it takes up like no space.
3. You’re only allowed to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This one is easy. Chocolate. It would be heavenly.
4. You’re given the opportunity to have your first novel published – what’s the story?
hmmm. that’s difficult. Probably something about vampires and or werewolves and some kind of romance in there. So basically I just said a version of Twilight. How original of me! I’m not very inventive tbh so I don’t think I would be writing a novel. I would love to be a copy editor or proof reader though.
5. Are you a half-empty or half-full type of girl/s?
I’d like to say half full but that’s probably not true, so I’ll have to say half-empty.
6. Your favourite Fruit?
Strawberries or cherries (dipped in chocolate)
7. Do you like using Twitter?
I do actually. I never really got it. In fact I still don’t really get it but I use it mainly like my personalised news. It’s great for finding out about new books and for finding reviews.
8. Can you speak any other languages? Write a sentence!
Well I’m not fluent but, yes, I can speak French. I recently passed an exam, it was the lowest level,but a qualification is a qualification right?
Je voudrais deux pommes et des fraises, s’il vous plaît.
9. Would you like to go into Space?
Yeah, I think it would be entertaining to give it a go. I will try most things once.
10. What is your favourite book of all time?
Wow that is such a hard question. Like a really hard question. So many books spring to mind but I think I would have to say I Heart New York by Lindsey Kelk
Ok now it’s my turn…
- Kirsty from http://theloveofagoodbook.wordpress.com/
- Victoria from victorialovesbooks.wordpress.com
- Catriona from http://fabulousbookfiend.blogspot.co.uk/
- Laura from http://lauraslittlebookblog.blogspot.co.uk/
- Sheli from http://shelireads.wordpress.com/
Ok now for my questions…
- Who is your favourite author and why?
- Who is your favourite book boyfriend?
- What’s your favourite place in the world?
- Where do you love to read?
- You can only read 3 books for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- What is your favourite drink (alcoholic and non)?
- What’s your comfort food?
- If you have had a bad day what do you do to cheer yourself up?
- What is your favourite picture?
- What is your most prized possession?