This year is just flying by. Can you believe we are in May already. I’ve been slammed at work. I’ve had lots of projects on the go but given the semi lockdown in the UK I’ve had little else to do so my reading hasn’t suffered too much. I hope you all had a good month.
Book of the Month
This month’s book of the month has to be Lisa Regan’s Hush Little Girl. As always Josie Quinn was fantastic. This one not only had a fascinating case but also some real tear jerker moments.
- [3 Apr] Moonlight Over Muddleford Cove by Kim Nash ★★★★
- [5 Apr] The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas ★★★★★
- [7 Apr] Love, the Viscount, & Me by Aven Ellis ★★★★★
- [9 Apr] Meet Me in Hawaii by Georgia Toffolo ★★★★
- [11 Apr] Stolen Daughters by Carolyn Arnold ★★★★
- [12 Apr] A Vow So Bold and Deadly by Brigid Kemmerer ★★★★
- [14 Apr] Hush Little Girl by Lisa Regan ★★★★★
- [18 Apr] The Little Orchard on the Lane by Tilly Tennant ★★★★
- [19 Apr] The House Swap by Jo Lovett ★★★★
- [28 Apr] Beneath Blackwater River by Leslie Wolfe ★★★★
- [29 Apr] Third Kill by John Ryder ★★★★★