March is over already and I’m looking forward to the long Easter weekend. I’ve got lots of chocolate and lots of books so I’m pretty sure I’m in for a good weekend! What are your Easter plans?
Book of the Month
I read a lot of great books this month but my Book of the Month has to be My True Love by Melissa Foster. Jules and Grant’s story had ALL the feels! I love Melissa’s work and this latest one is no exception!
- [2 Mar] The Broken Ones by Carla Kovach ★★★★★
- [4 Mar] The Winter Girls by Roger Stelljes ★★★★★
- [12 Mar] The Fragile Ones by Jennifer Chase ★★★★
- [14 Mar] Ice Creams at Emerald Cove by Holly Martin ★★★★★
- [15 Mar] What She Knew by Karen Long ★★★★
- [18 Mar] Watch Her Sleep by L.T. Vargus, Tim McBain ★★★★★
- [26 Mar] Last Seen by Joy Kluver ★★★★
- [29 Mar] The Blessed Bones by Kathryn Casey ★★★★
- [31 Mar] My True Love by Melissa Foster ★★★★★