Happy end of January! How has your month been? I’ve had a busy one. I decided to do Red January I completed 11 runs which totalled 34KM along with many dog walks and 5 swimming sessions. I also managed to read 11 books.
My first book of the month for 2022. Now, this was a tough one as I read quite a few excellent books this month. After a lot of deliberation, I have decided to go for Anna-Lou’s The Night of the Party. Detective Dan just wins my heart every time!
- [6 Jan] The Little Shop of Hidden Treasures by Holly Hepburn ★★★★
- [9 Jan] Heartcross Castle by Christie Barlow ★★★★
- [11 Jan] The Birthday Party by Wendy Dranfield ★★★★
- [13 Jan] Left for Dead by Joy Kluver ★★★★
- [15 Jan] The Night of the Party by Anna-Lou Weatherley ★★★★★
- [22 Jan] The Dying Game by Ruhi Choudhary ★★★★★
- [24 Jan] Find the Girl by Helen Phifer ★★★★★
- [26 Jan] Winter Dawn by Alex Callister ★★★★★
- [27 Jan] The Cocktail Bar by Isabella May ★★★★
- [30 Jan] Stolen Angels by Rita Herron ★★★★★
- [31 Jan] January BOTM & Wrap Up