WOW we are half way through the year. One thing lockdown and this pandemic has given me is more time to read. I have been escaping to many different places and it has been such a joy.
Book of the Month
This month’s book of the month was very difficult as I read some fantastic books this month but I think it has to be The Wicked Aftermath. This book evoked so many emotions in me!
- [1 Jun] The Hiding Place by Helen Phifer ★★★★
- [2 Jun] Her Ocean Grave by Dana Perry ★★★★
- [4 Jun] Summer in the Scottish Highlands by Donna Ashcroft ★★★★
- [7 Jun] Always and Forever Glendale Hall by Victoria Walters ★★★★
- [9 Jun] The Beach House by Jenny Hale ★★★★
- [10 Jun] The Wicked Aftermath by Melissa Foster ★★★★★
- [11 Jun] The Burning Girls by Rita Herron ★★★★
- [14 Jun] Unbreak Your Heart by Katie Marsh ★★★★
- [19 Jun] Sunlight over Crystal Sands by Holly Martin ★★★★★
- [22 Jun] The Hotel at Honeymoon Station by Tilly Tennant ★★★★
- [24 Jun] One Child Alive by Ellery A. Kane ★★★★