I feel like I say this every month but May has flown by! I had a week off work for my birthday which was lovely. I wish I had got more reading done this month but with the UK opening up again a bit I was just so busy!
Book of the Month
This month’s BOTM is from the one and only Heidi Swain! It was so lovely to be back in Wynbridge and see some familiar faces. I really enjoyed Fliss’ story and I hoe you will check it out.
- [1 May] A Taste of Home by Heidi Swain ★★★★★
- [4 May] Maybe We Will by Melissa Foster ★★★★
- [6 May] Little Boy Lost by Ruhi Choudhary ★★★★★
- [11 May] Beyond the Shore and Shadows by Chantal Gadoury ★★★★
- [16 May] From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout ★★★★
- [18 May] The Frozen Girl by Roberta Gately ★★★★
- [20 May] Five Years From Now by Paige Toon ★★★
- [22 May] Those People by Louise Candlish ★★★★
- [25 May] A French Connection by Aven Ellis ★★★★★
- [26 May] The Hunted Girls by Jenna Kernan ★★★★★
- [28 May] Blood Heir by Amélie Wen Zhao ★★★★★