Another month of lockdown survived. Have you learnt anything new this month? In the last week I’ve been learning how to enhance my natural curls. I’m also trying to take better care of myself. A lot of things have slipped in the last year and I want to be healthier and stronger as we come out of what is hopefully the last lockdown here.
Book of the Month
Well, this month has been quite a tough one. I’ve been lucky enough to read so many good books! I’ve gone back and forth through the 5* reads I had this month and I’ve chosen A Killer’s Daughter because it was a fresh perspective on a crime story. This book has Nadine Finch thrown in as a profiler and her insight is invaluable in catching the Killer. I think this is a promising start to a brand new series that I can’t wait to sink my teeth into!
- [5 Feb] Beneath Her Skin by Gregg Olsen ★★★★
- [5 Feb] Dying to Be Her by Gregg Olsen ★★★★
- [9 Feb] One Day in December by Josie Silver ★★★★★
- [11 Feb] Married at First Swipe by Claire Frost ★★★★
- [12 Feb] A Killer's Daughter by Jenna Kernan ★★★★★
- [15 Feb] Lost Souls by Chris Merritt ★★★★★
- [16 Feb] Her Perfect Bones by Ellery A. Kane ★★★★
- [17 Feb] Hot for Love by Melissa Foster ★★★★★
- [20 Feb] Secrets of the Starcrossed by Clara O'Connor ★★★★
- [22 Feb] The Girl from Silent Lake by Leslie Wolfe ★★★★
- [25 Feb] One Perfect Grave by Stacy Green ★★★★
- [28 Feb] Cry for Help by Wendy Dranfield ★★★★★